Dear Participating Director, On behalf of Mountain View High School and Music For All, I welcome you to our Third Annual Northwest Regional Concert Band Festival. We have planned a valuable educational experience and hope you and your students gain enjoyment in listening to your peers performances, valuable musical skills and make personal and professional connections by having participated in this experience. Please read all the enclosed information carefully.
1. ALL paperwork will be processed through MVHS Instrumental Boosters. (Download and complete PDF file above.)
2. All fees must be made out to MVHS Instrumental Boosters
8. See map for parking options - all lots on the east and north side of Mountain View are available for bus parking and turn around, all personal vehicles should park far enough away from the buses so the buses can maneuver properly.
9. Upon arrival please send your representative to the Auditorium foyer for check in.
10. A MVHS Leadership student has been assigned per school to escort your group.
11. Each school has been given a designated space to store equipment and personal belongings
12. The Student Center is available for congregating and eating
13. MV Band Boosters will have breakfast items such as muffins, doughnuts, fruit, coffee and cocoa available for sale
14. Each school has been given 1hour 20 min for a lunch break. We are arranging on site food vendors to provide lunch for purchase. (Menus and pricing coming soon)
15. It is our expectation that every band that participates in our festival will be an audience for at least one other performing ensemble in an attempt to provide a supportive atmosphere. As always please make sure your students are well supervised at all times, particularly during entering and exiting the auditorium and performances.
16. If you have any last minute instrument needs we are not able to provide please note Beacocks Music is very close to MVHS. We can make arrangements for a volunteer to assist.
17. We have several student and parent volunteers available to assist as needed
18. Band photographs will not be offered this year. Please feel free to take your own but no flash photography.